How To Change 500rs & 1000rs Currency Notes In Bank Safely :
Would you like to change 500rs note and 1000rs note? Furthermore, you don’t know how to do it. At that point don’t stress, we are giving you an entire rules on the best way to change 1000rs note in Bank. In a late move Narendra Modi has announced that 1000rs note won’t be available for use. Presently everybody is searching for How to change this 500rs note they are having. We have given you basic rules on the most proficient method to change this notes in the administration and private bank.
Change your 500rs and 1000 rs notes in All Banks and Post office Safely
Before proceeding onward how to change Note in Bank we needed to tell you that Rs.1, Rs.2, Rs.5, Rs.10, Rs.50, Rs. 100 notes are still available for use.
The individuals who are having 1000rs note can change their notes in Bank and Mail station.
When you go to the bank to change your notes, you need to demonstrate your ID card.
You can store any measure of cash in your financial balance by 30th December 2016.
On the off chance that you need to trade your old notes then you can change 4000rs on Dailey premise.
How to Change your 500rs and 1000rs note in Bank – Steps
- You can trade your Rs 4000 till November 24, 2016
- You can just pull back 10000rs and Rs. 20000 every week
- 500 and Rs. 1000 note will be convey no esteem in the market
- ATM will note take a shot at on ninth November and tenth November
- Gather your whole 1000rs bank.
- Go to your closest bank and either store or request trade.
- On consistent schedule, you can change 4000 rs from bank
- You have to demonstrate your id card and bank will change your 500 and 1000 note
I hope you have understood all the steps. Don’t worry be happy !